Definition of Plagiarism
Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work. Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty and a breach of journalistic ethics. It is subject to sanctions like penalties, suspension, and even expulsion.
- Slight modifications from the original one
- Using a phrase or sentence from other works
- Copying from the others document
- Using texts/sentences from books / internet
- Borrowing statistics/ figures/ tables/photographs/pictures/diagram from another person source
- Copying from the unpublished thesis/articles of a fellow student
If any plagiarism found in a printed article, it will be removed from Website and will not publish it online.